how to use a bubble,

Might even throw in a top up card to sweeten the deal.:idea:

I think the top up card is more than sufficient.

Might even throw in a top up card to sweeten the deal.:idea:

Done.

So, brunyee. In January you were a 31 year old labourer with 8 months of experience going for your part one.... did you go for it? They didn't teach me how to use a bubble there either :(

Might be worth saying that its good practice to level the tubes at the same point. I always bubble inside and left.

Below the Double on the STD, Left handside, then on the Inside, my prefs taught by a good old-un RIP, normal day 1 stuff though.

how come these people come on and ask stupid questions everyone takes the mick and then they dissapear ie roger the phone dodger now this clown

Maybe he was genuine enough and didn't like everybody laughing at him. Who knows.

maybe so aom but to be honest would you come on here and ask such a dumb question if you wasnt sure you would ask some one @ work thats the problem these days people are to ashamed to ask god im still asking questions and ive been trying to scaffold for 20 years lol

Same here but a lot of the young team now don't like to admit they don't know a thing and maybe feel a bit safer with the anonymity this forum provides.

I have seen it a few times now, they all want everyone to think they know it all and if you want them to learn anything you have to teach them without actually telling them very much as they usually just ignore it anyway as they know a better way.:rolleyes:

very true until they get into the pub everyone has erected scaffold on canary wharf

I did the big hanger on my jack jones.:cool:

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

You mean that big hanger scaffold everyones erected? That they struck by simply undoing the doubles and letting it fall?

I must have done a different one.:embarrest:

yes that coat hanger in your wardrobe lol yes thats the one flinty you cant miss it

seein as it is silly question season! and yeah..i know i'm irish (dont rub it in) which way is clockwise and anti clokwise on a spanner? :) just kidding.... goodnight.

havnt a clue mate.......only got a Digital clock. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UYoM4hsT0]Real Time - Analog digital clock - YouTube[/ame]

Top Bottom