how to use a bubble,

brunyee

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to read a bubble? when fixing ledgers and standards

When the bubble is in the middle you are good to go.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

The important thing to remember is to exhale after you inhale.:laugh:

really lol how do u no weather to lower the ledger or push it up,

brunyee, have you thought of finding a less demanding job?

I doubt this is for real but if the bubble is left of centre put the ledger up, if it's right of centre slide it down. If you lift the bubble up and it goes in the middle left it up if it gets worse push it down. Same with the plumb, always plumb off the same side of the tube as you get different readings from both sides, just pick one and stick with it.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

brunyee, have you thought of finding a less demanding job?

I doubt the question is real but if it is we all have to start somewhere.

Aom. I admire your tenacity. However to start to learn this trade I believe it needs to be taught first hand by experienced mentors.

Well brunyee, are you starting out and who is keeping you right?

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Aom. I admire your tenacity. However to start to learn this trade I believe it needs to be taught first hand by experienced mentors.

Maybe he is just to frightened to ask such a simple question as he doesn't want to appear stupid.

haha, well done Flinty, a fountain as ever.:laugh:

some cracking questions on here how to read a bubble omg what next how do erect scaffold!

No credit in the phone you will have to wait until the end of the month when his mum gets home.

It Doesnt how you read a bubble they buildingis always out

I could give you a job for someone who worked on a rig for almost no bucks.:cool:

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Same thing really.

Top Bottom