How much?

transom

Reaction score
Right lads how much front and back 17 ft 3 lifts top lift boarded for re roof ? Lost it will inform price when a few of your good selves have assesed what you think would be a fair price

£250 if you run a pick up,£350-£400 if you have employee's and wagon's ect.;)

£400.00 if you want the scaffold to comply with T G 20 and erected using S G 4.10 and no big dogs in the garden lol

so thats 90 quid up and down on price @ 4 m up 2m down and you gaffers sya ya maken fek all my left nakker:laugh:

so thats 90 quid up and down on price @ 4 m up 2m down and you gaffers sya ya maken fek all my left nakker:laugh:

As a single job fine,where's the next job?factor in fuel,travel,kit,insurance,tax,wagon,wagon maintence,believe me the list is endless marra,whatever comes in,sure as hell goes out very fast,you just hope to snatch a living wage out first:(and you've got to go back at a later date to strip it.

£750 top price
£550 mid
£330 low

If its someone with no insurance or overheads they would cut your throat and do it for £150

As a single job fine,where's the next job?factor in fuel,travel,kit,insurance,tax,wagon,wagon maintence,believe me the list is endless marra,whatever comes in,sure as hell goes out very fast,you just hope to snatch a living wage out first:(and you've got to go back at a later date to strip it.

thats 90 up and down and if like most people have 2/3/4/5 gangs and work for them theres no chance ya not making out lol i could bet 90% of gaffers on here say they would love to go back to been an employee but non will lol

Maybe marra but I have more bad news for you, I reckon Sava has got it bang on.

Single price jobs sounds like we are charging as fortune but running a firm of any size is a hungry animal that takes a lot of feeding and to cover the not so good days you need really good days and this my friend would be a very ordinary day.

Maybe marra but I have more bad news for you, I reckon Sava has got it bang on.

Single price jobs sounds like we are charging as fortune but running a firm of any size is a hungry animal that takes a lot of feeding and to cover the not so good days you need really good days and this my friend would be a very ordinary day.

lol yas all stick together you gaffers when it comes to money lol ya worse than the feking masons :laugh::laugh:

Aye,because know one who has'nt been in the seat,wont feckin believe us till they try the saddle themselve's;)

We do OK but if I could go back I wouldn't do it again.

if yas all could earn more money as an employee we wouldnt be having this conversation lol :laugh:

if yas all could earn more money as an employee we wouldnt be having this conversation lol :laugh:

Once your in your in,you cant go changing your mind every 5 minutes marra,it takes on a life of it's own,and becomes all consuming,saying that with hindsight i would'nt do it again:cool:

You are probably right marra except in my situation I just wanted to work from home for a change as the thought of another stint on some rust bucket in the North sea filled me with dred, it's not always just about cash although obviously it's important.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Once your in your in,you cant go changing your mind every 5 minutes marra,it takes on a life of it's own,and becomes all consuming,saying that with hindsight i would'nt do it again:cool:

Pretty much how I see it BF.

bf you sure that isnt me in the pic reeling you two fekers in must be 1,000lbs on this line and most of thats in the wallets :laugh:

haha, well done marra.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

bf you sure that isnt me in the pic reeling you two fekers in must be 1,000lbs on this line and most of thats in the wallets :laugh:

Didn't know BF was as heavy as 850lbs.:cool:

Nearly there aom,lol,actually there was 750lb on the line,blue marlin:Doh i've told you that one before eh:toung::cool:

last time you mentioned it, it was only 650.;)

Top Bottom