How Much?

aom

Reaction score
I'm not looking for your business strategy but what do you reckon a fair price would be for a tube and fit scaffold 8m x 6.5m? It's a pavement job but the client would get the permit, we would just have to supply all the bells and whistles. It's not going to be up more than a couple of weeks so there will be no hire in it just the labour cost and no travel but obviously the truck still needs loading. There has been no specific request for it but I allowed for netting the top lift as well.

Sounds fair enough to me transom. Do you mind me asking where abouts you from?

Sure am, in all honesty don't think I could go back, not at the same speed anyway.

I will wait for a few other suggestions before saying how I priced the job and why I am asking.

AOM,

Its a shame you aint down south as that super scaff BOUFFONT KID would slash that up for you in no time and probobly do two more before dinner in the Goat !!!! ( He scaffolded London in his day).

I will do it standing on my feet thanks, just interested to know what the price variations would be across the regions.

Bouffont,

Thats believable, your head must be huge to store your mouth !!!!!!! now go and retire quietly you retarded dinosaur ( has been, Old C---).

Blueberry my man, have i upset you in the past. (you must be one of the old scaffs that ive shown up. still basing out while im finishing the top lift and heading for the pub )

Bouffont,

I remember working with you years ago for the first and last time, you had a drawing job and you and your mate were basing the scaffold out then slashing it up all pleased with yourself until the supervisor came out and said wher's the drawing guess what " youve based it out the wrong way round" you must have been in the pub before putting up the 20Sq not after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As i said previos go and retire quietly you were useless as a scaff and even worse as a supervisor back in the day go and join the WI forum.

Couldnt have been me must been another bouffont kid. Every one knows the bouffont the best. IM A LEGEND

Top Bottom