How is fat boy getting on??

iv got a little one band band down the road said he has stuff for me but im still calling about and waiting for him pluss im still plastering in my spear time to pay bills

I remember breaking in my shoulder! Took me a while to numb the senses and grow some croc skin there.

shoulder is fine after spent about 9 years of carrying stuff anything and everything from scaffolding concrete post railway sleepers pipe bags ect ect

its bleak atm fat boy i was busy last week sorting work but i know OLYMPIC scaff. london have a big job kicking off. jecs access out of ramsgate were looking for labs in putney. champion scaff out of herne bay are going to be busy in chatham the next few weeks googlemfor numbers but all the info come from the horses mouth

its bleak atm fat boy i was busy last week sorting work but i know OLYMPIC scaff. london have a big job kicking off. jecs access out of ramsgate were looking for labs in putney. champion scaff out of herne bay are going to be busy in chatham the next few weeks googlemfor numbers but all the info come from the horses mouth

Proper answer nice one joe

Ps Olympic quite decent firm as it goes..., so I've heard

Top Bottom