How is fat boy getting on??

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
Anyone heard from him? As he has started new job in scaffolding I for one am just dying to see how he's doing, he's prob asleep right now knackered from work, back, shoulders, arms, feet and ears all aching lol

Yeh ive heard from him mate think he cream crackered

Fatboy may still b in the pub drowning his sorrows after being sacked after a hour lol hope he got on ook??

Lol I grazed my shoulder doing four boards trying to keep up with my mate then ended up having a scab for bout month where kept knocking it off lol

Fatboy may still b in the pub drowning his sorrows after being sacked after a hour lol hope he got on ook??

Horrible b@stard lol :) would be amusing if that did happen to the future senior moderator of the scaffolders forum!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Lol I grazed my shoulder doing four boards trying to keep up with my mate then ended up having a scab for bout month where kept knocking it off lol

In the yard at Sgb in the hot summer of 2003 had a mini Scaff Olympics I've put 2 long on shoulder running about as I've turned I've ripped all the skin off as I was peeling, went for first aid in the office even the girls were trying there hardest not to laugh lol did hurt tho :(

HERES FAT BOY ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD!!!!
im still going just ready for bed
BAD BAD sun burn feeling ill now

was up at 4am and on the train loaded lorry and on the road
bumped out all day and had
time on the spanner only short time but will still be looking for a little bit more local as well.

NIGHT

Last edited:

time on the spanner only short time but will still be looking for a little bit more local as well.

NIGHT

Lol top man fella

Last edited:

NIGHT

Night mate welcome to the life for a scaff n dont forget ya sun cream

no job sorry still looking for a start!!!! was good tho

Sorry to hear that FB, I take it was just infill?

Top Bottom