How Big Is Yours

The life & times of a scaff eh.:laugh:

cleared my parents drive yesterday, its approx 100ft long 10ft wide and was 6 inches deep of packed snow/ice by time i was done was working in my t-shirt sweating like a fat lass in a cake shop :D

there is only so many snowmen i can make, sledges i can pull, snowballs i can throw, cars i can pull out, women i can rescue, beer i can drink,threads i can read. Im going to bury the kids in the white crap monday and go back to work!!!! unless it snows again:evil:

Brilliant, do you think cabin fever is setting in.:eek:

Superscaff "sweating like a fat lass in a cake shop"

You do have a lovely way with words :laugh:

A wonderful smarting of the English language would be how my old teacher would describe it.:amuse:

You must have went to the same school as superscaff Rigger.:laugh:

Me too. It's only gonna get worse with everything that I usually do at the weekend shut down. Well, almost everything.:embarrest:

well you can all relax cos I got out to the shops and managed to get chocolate but, but, no potatoes!!!

And the snow came to the top of my boots, so even though we're headed for slightly warmer temps, I can't see it going any time soon.

Just made a Snowman so big, i had to use my' Scaff step to put his hat on' though it was a tad dodgy clipping onto the washing line. OOps better run, Wor lass is wondering where the Carrots for the Tea have gone, also the bloke next door says, " somebody has been in his Coal hoose and knicked a few lumps, and the footsteps lead to my Snowman" Huh, Knew i should of walked backwards:nuts:

well you can all relax cos I got out to the shops and managed to get chocolate but, but, no potatoes!!!

And the snow came to the top of my boots, so even though we're headed for slightly warmer temps, I can't see it going any time soon.

What sort of 'Boots' Rosie? are they the big thigh hugging ones like Carol Vorderman wears?:embarrest::embarrest:

Top Bottom