How Big Is Yours

superscaff75

Reaction score
Get your tape measures out chaps and lets have a contest to see who has the biggest Snow.

In my local area we have between 2ft an 3ft of snow plus a few small drifts upto 4ft.

and unlike down sarf we are managing to still drive around, although there is probably a lot of people who really shouldnt have lol

I dunno. Haven't been out of the house for 3 days.

Got cigarettes, some grub, warmth.

Looks deep though!

Luckily, I can 'work' from home :cool:

No more than a foot here and the roads are pretty clear now, still need the 4 wheel drive to get up and down the drive though. Most of our jobs are still unavailable but there is a couple to strike more or less unaffected by snow but we have sat in the yard that long nobody can really be bothered to go and do them, I think we will have another day in the yard. One of the boy's who travels around 40 odd miles to the yard phoned in to say he had to turn back due to the conditions on the road, it's a bitch of a road at the best of times and I have told him never to risk it if it's in any way dodgy but I still reckon he just got pissed of coming down here to get sent home early.(Quite right too)

Using the bubble is so old school. Just my opinion like

Nothing wrong with a bit of old school now and again.

im working from home myself. The internet is wonderful.. hopefully be cleared enough for monday for work to commence.

I dunno. Haven't been out of the house for 3 days.

Got cigarettes, some grub, warmth.

Looks deep though!

Luckily, I can 'work' from home :cool:

you and me both, phil... I have run out of chocolate though :cry:

you and me both, phil... I have run out of chocolate though :cry:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nightmare is there no one you can call on for help, a friend or neighbour perhaps.:D

I did hear the fire brigade were digging folks cars out - maybe one of those nice young lads would nip to the shops for me if I ask nice like ;)

Sounds more like a fantasy to me.:embarrest:

I did hear the fire brigade were digging folks cars out - maybe one of those nice young lads would nip to the shops for me if I ask nice like ;)

Can you ask him to get me 20 benson gold, 2 pints of semi skimmed, a loaf of bread and a packet of rolos please...

Do you think I may have gone stir crazy? :nuts:

Quick gimme a tax return to do... that'll sort me out!!

Read Paddy's thread on the study group, Mathematics For Dummies, still couldn't get it myself but it could tide you over till the next tax crisis.

Have'nt been in since Tuesday. Been out with the dog, feeding the birds,and this keyboard is getting wore out, novelty though getting a couple of hours lie in.

lie-ins are class till you have to get back to work and up at 5.30...mint..lol.

Top Bottom