hot weather

"50 deg C" is the legal limit in the UAE (Dubai) however they only ever anounce 49 degs on the radio. Temps are frequantley 50-53 here. The labour is required to have full PPE including Hard hats, boots, harness, coveralls and Hi Vi at all times.

There are 2-3 months July onwards where it is ilegal to workout side between 12 & 3 in the afternoon.

"50 deg C" is the legal limit in the UAE (Dubai) however they only ever anounce 49 degs on the radio. Temps are frequantley 50-53 here. The labour is required to have full PPE including Hard hats, boots, harness, coveralls and Hi Vi at all times.

There are 2-3 months July onwards where it is ilegal to workout side between 12 & 3 in the afternoon.

Yes it gets warm over there Alan. The workforce is imported TCN labour though. Do you have air conditioned coaches and areas for them to get out of the sun during the summer working period or do you do shifts?
In my experience it was often hotter at 11 am or 3 pm when work in direct sunlight is allowed?

with the recent hot weather we had that didnt last does any body no what the cut off point to work is or as were not spannish and in great britain does this not matter keep moveing being the word i no were not all stupid and will take a water break but does anybody no the cut off point by law i saw some poor motorway workers on way home and they looked like they were gana pass out!!!!

Not so hot in rainy Willesden now is it fella :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom