home comforts

in all my years I have never herd that.my mate died a few years back and I wear his scarf belt when required.

You mean scaff belt?? Thats not the same would you wear his boots or jeans?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Think it came from the time of the great plague as it was believed leather could contain the contagious didease.

You mean scaff belt?? Thats not the same would you wear his boots or jeans?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Think it came from the time of the great plague as it was believed leather could contain the contagious didease.

Hm makes sense.

For me i do miss the food and beer and family but also i miss a good laugh at work with the boys ,just dont seem the same any where else , there all a bit dry and take life a bit to serious

the crac aint to far away with SF, its funny that most of us miss the food, I think because we can get most other thing with the great WWW.............i still watch JK on my sling box over here :)

I WOULD HAVE SAID TELE IN SOME CASES BUT I WAS PUT ONTO UKVPN WHICH TRICKS YOUR COMPUTER TO THINKING YOU ARE IN GB SO I CAN CATCH UP ON THE NEWS AND ALL THE BBC STV AND 4OD STUFF.
I WOULD ALSO SAY THE FOOTBALL BUT AS IM A TEDDY BEAR NOW IS PROBABLY A TIME BEST SPENT AWAY:cry:

Top Bottom