Holiday season !

well while all of you chat of other places my destination this year is Ourgate very popular with the grandkids, food great, hot and cold running water, beds dead comfy, all mod cons with the occasional splash pool out at the back, good veiws of the local football pitch and 2 pubs in walking distance
the oldman loves it me i could do with warmer climbs but the traveling is the biggest advantage or i may get a day in Blackpool

The sites that cost a fortune for statics tend to have all amenities,the one we we're on was a 5*,and it was fabulous,but i'm next door to it now with the tourer,so we can use pretty much the same amenities,except the indoor pool and spa area,which costs about a tenner a day,so it works out about half the old price and we still use the same pubs and restaurants and beach,and you get to know everyone,it's a great community,incidently callum,i had a weekend in bowness on windermere,this weekend just gone,lovely place,is this near you?also i know of sites in wales that are five grand a year to site a static.

Fekin 5*, your avin a giraffe. No wonder the rent is so dear, I'm talking a country pub about 2 minutes away and that's it there may be a laundry but after that nowt.

I also considered the holiday home BF but reckoned it would be a lot of hassle on the up keep and that's the last thing I wanted. I don't want to be going down cutting grass I want to be laid abraxi on it sipping the Jura.:sick:

Deal done BF, I did consider all you and spannerman had to say but my circumstances are a bit different. We probably won't get a lot of use out of it this year but a nice wee bolt hole set up for next year.

Deal done BF, I did consider all you and spannerman had to say but my circumstances are a bit different. We probably won't get a lot of use out of it this year but a nice wee bolt hole set up for next year.

Enjoy pal;)

Top Bottom