Hitler & Palmers lay off's

Copyright chaps will be contacting FUROM in good and will trace this person.its be done before and the person was prosecuted.

Too late son the original was posted direct to the Scaffolders Forum the minute the film came back from the developers.

It was bad enough that unscrupulous scaffrag.com nicking the brilliant phil181 and dangerus with 2 S's fantastic "150 things that make a scaff".But now this. The Scaffolders Forum is the frontrunner. Beware of cheap imitations!!

I hope someone on here can post the equally as brilliant "Hitler finds out the ECITB is being withdrawn" film direct to the NASC page on that fecking Facebook.

Yes ive done that.

Shame there aren't more topics to make these vids to,the hitler one is really good though,i wonder who'll be the first to take it to the bedroom,scaffolder's wives style hehe:eek::laugh::laugh:

Shame there aren't more topics to make these vids to,the hitler one is really good though,i wonder who'll be the first to take it to the bedroom,scaffolder's wives style hehe:eek::laugh::laugh:

That would be funny,starring bf and his amazing tackle.:D

That would be funny,starring bf and his amazing tackle.:D

Haha,thats something else i'll leave to the young guns,my position as a respected forum moderator would prevent me from getting my tackle out,that and a right hook off mrs bigfish:cry:

Top Bottom