Hitler & Palmers lay off's

I dint do it one of me mates put it on facebook i just copied it, wish i new how to do it thou lol.

I dint do it one of me mates put it on facebook i just copied it, wish i new how to do it thou lol.

On Facebook?? On fecking Facebook? How could your mate put such a brilliant piece of modern day scaffolding humour on such a ***** gay knob head social media site like fecking Facebook? Facebook is the home of that 2 bob second rate scaffolding rag scaffmag.com.
Wait till Hitler finds out someone put this masterpiece on Facebook. He will go beserk.

I think it was one of the lads on here that did it mate.

Roger Nutkins aka 'The Guru'

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

On Facebook?? On fecking Facebook? How could your mate put such a brilliant piece of modern day scaffolding humour on such a ***** gay knob head social media site like fecking Facebook? Facebook is the home of that 2 bob second rate scaffolding rag scaffmag.com.
Wait till Hitler finds out someone put this masterpiece on Facebook. He will go beserk.

It's true. Scaffmag is total pony.

just googled it i just put Make your own Hitler video and it comes up lads.:toung:

Bleeding hell hswt don't hang the lad out to dry.sounds like he is wet behind the ears he he.

Last edited:

LOL thats why it had to be put on here LOL:laugh:

In other news, German troops have just crossed the Polish border and I heard something about a ship on the radio earlier, unsinkable they said.

LOL thats why it had to be put on here LOL:laugh:

Too late son the original was posted direct to the Scaffolders Forum the minute the film came back from the developers.

It was bad enough that unscrupulous scaffrag.com nicking the brilliant phil181 and dangerus with 2 S's fantastic "150 things that make a scaff".But now this. The Scaffolders Forum is the frontrunner. Beware of cheap imitations!!

I hope someone on here can post the equally as brilliant "Hitler finds out the ECITB is being withdrawn" film direct to the NASC page on that fecking Facebook.

Well I suggest you and your mate fecking google copyright and see what comes up.:idea:

Keep an eye out for the postman there may be a letter from a lawyer on the way to you.:mad:

Minor details that :amazed: good job im not using my IP address then:toung:

Top Bottom