hilti ring

We have hung a few jobs using thunderbolts and you would be surprised how strong they are. We still come across the odd job that was obviously done with rings and didn't move but that was before designers got their hands on everything. I still think that the bolts are an improvement though.

what for't do is wiganees marra lol. every fekers seems to think its me its defo them. on this job in burnley they think am polish lol

It'd help if we could see ya lips move and try and lip read a little, instead it's like talking to Brian Blessed!!:D, and before you ask Cal, Zoltan out of Flash Gordon 'Gordon's alive??'

hilti rings the big m16 yans. they shoudl be installed so the btt is vertically as apose to horizontally or is it th eother way round. not only this but can you spear off them? am not sure you can as this will create some kind sheers does it not
I think the reason the actual ring itself is supposed to be connected to a vertical tie tube as apposed to a horizontal tie tube is in case the scaffold sinks. Its bollock* though , as if you're going to put up a scaffold that could sink. Its taught on the advanced scaffold course to put them in horizontal. On the inspectors course you're told it doesn't matter..... clear as mud then

Top Bottom