Hi all, any and all advice will be great ta.

What!!!! no t&f in the whole of ayrshire. Looks like you'll have to move to a T&F county. or buy enough tube to practice building 8'x8' towers in your garden. hswt,can advise on tower erection, then next, decide which is your prefered fitting,lol. little giants for starter pack. good luck mono.

Yep! Scotland uses mainly Kwikstage or variations of Kwikstage, Tube and Fitting systems or Cuplock are barely in use in Scotland. We have a few depots in Glasgow, most contracts are all kitted out with Kwikstage.
Good luck, and be prepared for this to be a long term goal though.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

welcome to scaffs forum fella

Thanks! :)

Yep! Scotland uses mainly Kwikstage or variations of Kwikstage, Tube and Fitting systems or Cuplock are barely in use in Scotland. We have a few depots in Glasgow, most contracts are all kitted out with Kwikstage.
Good luck, and be prepared for this to be a long term goal though.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Thanks! :)
Cheers Buddy , yip I agree , the company I work with at the moment (builder not scaffolding ) only uses cup lock , I laboured years ago when I was an apprentice around 1995 and the company had a lot of council contract's which for some reason stipulated the use of T+F oh how I wished I showed more interest rather than chase my hole back in the day ........... 2nd thoughts they were the days.... blur oasis floppy hair doo's MD 20 20 and raves lol.

Welcome to you to St helens

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

ps mono I answered your querie mate ;)

hello monojfk and welcome to the site as for quickform scaffold is not the same as tube and fitting and my advice to you is forget your company you work at now and find a firm who deal in tube and fitting and start at the bottom and work your way up. try london as they are looking for bottom hands and stick at it. i am an advanced scaffolder for 45 years and it takes 10 years to make it to that level and all the best in the future
paul

Hello And Welcome To The Forum Monojfk. All The Best In Your Search Buddy.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Hello And Welcome To The Forum StHelensPlant.

Top Bottom