Here Scaffy Look at this :laugh: :laugh:

you keeps must be really bored,are any of yous grafting at all?

for all the bored guys go here and learn something that will be of interest to you maybe in the future ,rather than talk utter c-rap,most of you guys have built london now 10 times over,scaffolding is my work,but after my shift i switch off,you guys should try also ,for any one with a interest in computing,check out this site,

Tech Support Forum

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Tech Support Forum

for all the bored guys go here and learn something that will be of interest to you maybe in the future ,rather than talk utter c-rap,most of you guys have built london now 10 times over,scaffolding is my work,but after my shift i switch off,you guys should try also ,for any one with a interest in computing,check out this site,

Tech Support Forum

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Tech Support Forum

So why are you on here talking to other Scaffs after you have finished work?

This rig is really starting to get manned up.:toung:

:eek: beauty now it's a real scaffs forum.:eek:

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I mean shame on you jakdan for bringing the scaffs in to disrepute.;)

how off course can a thread go ha -

don't let me down now Jakdan, just when I thought the scaffs were back.:cool:

I think that Mr Pearson is forming a gang lads... you best watch out haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-qnpdVZozQ]YouTube - DOH GANG "WANT ME FOR MY DICK"[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWa7V17n2no]YouTube - Gary Glitter Leader of the Gang**********PLEASE SUPPORT HIM.................WE LOVE YOU FROM TOKYO JAPAN[/ame]

So why are you on here talking to other Scaffs after you have finished work?

I came to this site to look for old friends,and from time to time i post job listings , I like to read interesting post,s ,this post is certainly not interesting,mayb it would have great interest to a 10 yr old,the forum is for scaffolding ,not to slaunder criminals

Top Bottom