Help

Dallas cooper

Reaction score
Ayup lads been working for a firm for seven years who won't put me through my tickets because there worried ill leave and are tite as f**k was wondering if any one new of any funding you can get gelp etc as I'm stuck in a rut and don't want too waste my life and get no where on s**t money and sick of getting false promises and getting let down cheers !! Just need some one give me a chance !!

Message a member/members called aom & southernpoofter am sure they will know if theres funding

Welcome to the Forum, get your trainee card and get on one of the big firms.

I am trying to save for my part 1 but I have to save for the time off aswell because they won't pay me it's a joke really

Yh that's what I will do just think they are doing as little as possible because they no your trapped there !! Think I'm going too book at training 2000 they said they was going to do it through the firm got all the paper work and never sent it back so defanitely going to doo it of my own back !!

Speak to a training centre they can usually get funding.

I rang a few today they said I don't have to pay all at once it's just saving the cash really that's hard !!

Call simian skill in Warrington there the best training provider in the uk and will do all thay can to get your courses funded for you good luck

Is your employer a member of the CITB if so when on course ask for a CITB form for your employer to fill out so he can claim back the workers allowance and give it back to you as you are paying for the course yourself, it's only £17.50 a day but hey ho better in your pocket than there's . good luck

Yh the company is not a bad use that mate ill word them up in the morning going to ask them one more time before I do it myself thanks !

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

* idea

If they still refuse ask them to at least pay 50% because it's in there interest as well. Worth a try.
if that fails let the gaffers tyres down everyday until he agrees ha ha

Haha he loves his cars aswell !! There not bothered aslong as there making there money I've been promised that many times wagon licence too but never happens !!

Actually they sound like real p.r.i.c.k.s promise this promise that, I hate feckin firms like that. so you might do yourself a favour by paying for it your self then you dont owe them nothing, then you can come and go as you please. oh decisions decisions.

get a bank loan feck them off as soon as you can
i wouldnt even tell the cuunts you are going on it as they will try and shaft you get someone else to filll the portfolio in and then get out of there

I'm going to defanitely go and get some experience some where else been here seven years and I'm not a bad scaffolder even better given the chance too improve !!

Just been on the phone to simian they said I can pay weekly but no funding so getting it booked ASAP !! Cheers !!

Top Bottom