help plz

yes i think that so 2 boards.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Iam pretty sure it refers to a " Unsupported caterlever " BF
yes i think that so 2 boards.

On cantilever scaffolds which point of the scaffold is known as the fulcrum point

I can build a Cantilever with my eyes closed (from the state of some of them, i sure i do, lol :blink1:) and ive NEVER heard of the term Fulcrum Point... :wondering:

Did you FaceBook me this earlier too, mate?

I can build a Cantilever with my eyes closed (from the state of some of them, i sure i do, lol :blink1:) and ive NEVER heard of the term Fulcrum Point... :wondering:

Did you FaceBook me this earlier too, mate?
yes m8 i got it now thanks

You might have to teach me a few of these terms mate... im WELL WELL outta the classroom loop, lol.

The fulcrum is the point from which it pivot's or offers least resistance and is mentioned in the advance course but i would'nt have thought it would be in the part two folder:wondering:

what about this question got to get em in for monday m8 thanks.

As a minimum how far should a cantilever platform extend beyond the work area?

after having a larl read up its not 300mm its 600mm regardless of weather its a cantilever platform or not its bene put in there to thorw you off. Working platform should pretrude past end of wall or work face by 600mm

The fulcrum is the point from which it pivot's or offers least resistance and is mentioned in the advance course but i would'nt have thought it would be in the part two folder:wondering:
yes theres some stupid Q in it pal.

My fulcrum point is ten pints.
Boing these answers must be in your course notes and any other literature they gave you .

Top Bottom