help plz

boing

Reaction score
On cantilever scaffolds which point of the scaffold is known as the fulcrum point

on cantilever scaffolds which point of the scaffold is known as the fulcrum point

the fulcrum point is were the outside scaffold meets the inside scaffold, this may only apply to a truss out and an everyay cantilever scaffold is been picked up

thanks

what about this question got to get em in for monday m8 thanks.

As a minimum how far should a cantilever platform extend beyond the work area?

part 2 been scaffolding quite a while but i find it alot easyer to build than answer questions.

Aint that the truth , there are a good few here doing or just done part 2 so someone MUST know the answer , come on lads help the bloke out

what about this question got to get em in for monday m8 thanks.

As a minimum how far should a cantilever platform extend beyond the work area?

i think it might be 300mm for the sake of a left handed plaster on the right hand side of the building if that makes sence

Clear as mud marra :confused:

lol if you have a plaster on a scaffold if his left handed wehn eh gets to the right hand side of the building its good to give them another 300mm past the building for him to be able to plaster left handed and also the same on the other side if he was to be right handed

i think it might be 300mm for the sake of a left handed plaster on the right hand side of the building if that makes sence

Thats just an oversail marra,not a cantilever,a cant is a triangle or angle an when used in conjunction with supporting a overhang becomes a cantilever as we know it,you would'nt support 300mm so it's not even a cantilever,feck i'm confused now,are we even talking about the same thing lol:wondering::huh:

Top Bottom