Have you scaffolded the rong house b4????

i done it the other week, thort the house numbers went down in all even numberw

sad to say i have sent the guys on the wrong job more than once right house right street
WRONG town lucky they have brain enough to knock on but i dont half get it in the neck but there are times when the contractors are so vague with turn at the garage follow road to the top and its the big house facing you or over the bridge on the left the middle cottage at the back the one with no conservetry cos they know the house i taking the message should be telapathic i also should lern to spell

Someone nearly shot me down in flames for doing the same Mitchells, not a different town right enough that is a bad one.:laugh:

I have the same problem as you, scaffolding is usually a reactive trade when they decide they need it they need it now and directions can be very vague to say the least. I have had the "I was there last month measuring up and there was a green car parked outside." The accusation was we should know the exact address and post code for our RAMS in case the emergency services are required. I know they are right but for every wee tower in the middle of nowhere it's hard to get all the right information before the job goes up.

wrong house twice, done church as well. right village, outside the village sign, the church.what could go wrong? Boss didnt tell me it was the old derelict church half mile in middle of the bloody sticks. Put in a good show as well coz had a new boy with me, then had to take the lot down! Looking good

haha, isn't it always the way ship.:laugh:

Top Bottom