Had Enough!

Good enough for them to do it mate , and the best thing was i told the other lads before i done it :laugh::laugh:

I no how u feel I got a lad tells me every day how what a struggle it it with two kids ect. Ect. Then has days off every week! Never want weekend work and stinks off booze on a Monday. Then says I don't pay him what his worth. (Which rely is fu#€ all)

Opened up today for 4 men not to turn up!
Had job which had to be done today so
Me and my partner loaded the lorry and
Of we went! Job finished by 12 and done
A strike on way home!
And you know what fuxxxxx loved being
Out there just doing our own thing!
Maybe just go back to the pair of us and
Have no stress of relying on men cos its
Them that get me down! Beg you for work
And weekends then when you book the
Jobs in they dont turn up!
Proper pisses me off!
Get rid of them mate, if you don't their problem i.e. not turning up will become your problem, sounds like its already started. Nobody will ever put as much in as you and your partner so scale back fu*k off the Muppets who don't come in and you'll probably find you make as much money with no hassle.

Opened up today for 4 men not to turn up!
Had job which had to be done today so
Me and my partner loaded the lorry and
Of we went! Job finished by 12 and done
A strike on way home!
And you know what fuxxxxx loved being
Out there just doing our own thing!
Maybe just go back to the pair of us and
Have no stress of relying on men cos its
Them that get me down! Beg you for work
And weekends then when you book the
Jobs in they dont turn up!
Proper pisses me off!

I know exactly how you feel mate. We have only been going for a few months and I've experienced 3 or 4 different scaffolders already. 2 of them were both unreliable, stress heads and turned you over everytime my back was turned. The scaff I've got now is an old school gent and a great guy to be around and work with.
If you had crap tools mate you would change them for better ones. I know it's a ruthless and cut throat business, but someone has to do it.
Like the guys say above, take a quick holiday, chill, get some new ideas and come back fighting!!

Top Bottom