Great job have a look at this

not bad looking dollys think they were gana take otherside up and beam it but next door neighbour moaned so they bodge it!! lot of moanee neighbours on here this week lol!!!

:laugh: another fine job by cider jack scaffolding ltd.

Dont know what you think lads , but can sum1 let me know when there due to strip it. so i can go down and film it, then send it you been framed cos im short of cash:laugh:

any news allscaff she still standing ? or did they strike it under the cover of darkness lol!!!!

Still standing mate talk of the town that one 3 x jobs on that stretch and 2 are dog ruff and one is 100% :blink1:, HSE not interested as no name board!!
(name board would pull job over)

RC22 i had mine down monday thats when i took pic

scaff

that job is w##k **** like that's give scaffs a bad name. lock them up.

I don't know enough about scaffolding to comment, but I do live next door to Phil181.

claSS,BRILLLant get me yhe scaffs numbers

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

a got pm to tell me it wiz that **** J.gibbs that built it.he,s the best

Even the stop ends are on one double straight to the standard, anyone brave enough to be up there and lean against them, game over.

No name board no fine, simples!!

Attachments

• IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 70
Thats SJT in norman road aint it ? Have u clocked the one on white rock

Yes mate spotted it earlier, he's got loads up round town might ring him up for a start. Probably get the gooner on 1st day for putting in to much and short lifts, the jobs look malnourished!!

Top Bottom