Going to Freds House.

Dandaps

Reaction score
Going to Fred's house tomoz.
Just had a nice phone call from the owners of Fred Dibnah's house (now musuem) gave us a bell asking if we could help out and supply a bit of gear to help renovate his chimney. Told them no problemo would love to help out.:bigsmile: I actually can't wait to go and av look round.

Just had a nice phone call from the owners of Fred Dibnah's house (now musuem) gave us a bell asking if we could help out and supply a bit of gear to help renovate his chimney. Told them no problemo would love to help out.:bigsmile: I actually can't wait to go and av look round.

good on you dandaps ave a good day mate enjoyed hes programs dont mention the new heath and safety regs in the house. hes supposed to be resting lol.

good on you dandaps ave a good day mate enjoyed hes programs dont mention the new heath and safety regs in the house. hes supposed to be resting lol.

Here's one of my favorites

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W_7uIapoHc]YouTube - Fred Dibnah How to erect a chimney scaffold[/ame]

Loved a tab did Fred,hope the ashtrays are still full,the man was class...

Nice 1 Dandaps. bet it'll be a fantastic place. fred always was a top guy & knew his job.

You dont get to many legends in our lifetime, you might have a sportsman or lady, a musician been a few, but what he did was, he was a one off, what a down to earth working stock man, and he knew his 'onions' the man was god as far as im concerned.:blink1: mind you he could go fcuk himself if he had ever ask me to go up on some of them chimneys:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom