Going rate to rent gear?

Reaction score
What is the going rate ATM for renting gear? I've spoken to Generation and they want 14 days to come back to me with a quote.
Any firms near Harlow that I could rent off?

0.008p ft
0.12p a board
0.01p a clip

Roughly

Is that Generation prices?

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Oh and dumb question is that pcm price?

Weekly hire rates approx that me mate pays , board price is suspect

You are probably aware of this anyway but they will charge you top sales rates for any lost/damaged material's at the end of the contract. (on top of the hire costs already paid.)

It never goes back in the same figures it comes out as - renting gear is last resort me thinks
Allways charged up as new

Have you tried " Trads" RR ?
they probable the cheapest around , but like you been told what you hire is never the same amount when you send it back.
We used to hire a lot one time but try and buy now.

Agreed. Had the pleasure of this experience whe I hired a few years ago.
If I had the cashflow I would buy outright now but plan is to hire for a month or two then buy the gear.
Not sure if Trads will like my bad credit!!!

Although im not a trad user i have never heard anything but good about trad as far as it comes to when doing a deal

Generation is owned by same company that own beaver altrad , if you have bad credit you will have no joy with gen or beaver

Id say trad your best bet

Also note the option to buy hire stock is not a reallistic option either - it will get charged up at new or they will not transfer hire stock

By the way i got banned for exposing nonces not arguin on forum

Top Bottom