Going rate for Xmas work?

Sure u can remember just how well I get on with ppl mate I've got lots of mates in the game...... I can assure ya Ill never forget the gooduns ;)

£78000 gs jon, fecking ell and i thought i had a good year at £51000. If only we all had your touch when it comes to money.

On that bombshell, if anyone wants to pay me a large wedge to work over Christmas, just let me know!

Last year my mob payed 7/800 per day so fingers crossed ill get it the year ;)

good rates them bobby £500 used to be the norm with a knocker your getting 7 800 got to be worth a microwave xmas dinner

All ya do is buy the missus less I'm sure the kids wont mind the tear up that follows as they have got more lololololololol

All ya do is buy the missus less I'm sure the kids wont mind the tear up that follows as they have got more lololololololol

Tell ya what buddy, you come and spend a week wi her and then tell me you'll buy her less....lol lol

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Fair enough, but if a had kids a wouldn't be working Christmas, f.uck that.

I've worked xmas twice but i had xmas day and new years day off. Did a shut down at shotton steel works. Good job even better money.

Tell ya what buddy, you come and spend a week wi her and then tell me you'll buy her less....lol lol

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I've worked xmas twice but i had xmas day and new years day off. Did a shut down at shotton steel works. Good job even better money.

I'd work the lot cos in a greedy b.astard :)

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

I'm*

Use are just sad ******* wanting to work Xmas,no wonder we have lost all traditions in the scaff game,u would never see all the old school working Xmas

Top Bottom