Going rate for Xmas work?

benjo0211

Reaction score
Been offered work for Xmas eve Xmas day and Boxing Day and i was just wondering what the going rates are for this

I'd be lookin for at least treble time before I even considered it, personally.

Oh good it's more than that. Just didn't want to be ripped off as ive never worked it before

Oh good it's more than that. Just didn't want to be ripped off as ive never worked it before

I wasnt here last xmas but anything close and ill do it

We've been offered £3500(before tax) for the 10 days.
21st,22,23,27,28,29,30,31, 2,3rd jan
Then back on the 6th as normal.

Cant wait till i get the same probs as u mm lol for that u would have to do it, granted i aint got kids tho

Fook yeah benj

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

My mate was on there for them in fact know a few highest paid job ive ever known

Good luck benjo, there was a time when I would work every possible hour going and went some years without a holiday, but somewhere down the line that all changed and now there isn't enough cash to entice me out at Christmas.

Usually I wouldn't do it but circumstances have arose were I need the cash

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

78k jeez

I earned £78k on farringdon mate,may to April

There u have it Jon lol I remember our chats at palmers about working in Southampton (if correct) and that where every u go you have the Midas touch in regards to £££ on that basis as I've said I'll be praying to be on your site by feb and will certainly hope to see ya on the 7th lol

Top Bottom