Going north

Southerners gone north

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Fact that Governments always drive money and infrastructure projects in to the hel hole that is Londanistan while destroying the industrial heartland will make Scots,Welsh, Geordies,makems and all dwellers north of the M25 corridor to seek out work to feed the Families.
Spanner have you not made the great train journey north to work offshore in the Central and Northern Sectors of the North Sea.
There were also a few SGB men from Londan who ventured North when SGB got a foothold due to the Copeland Road Branch in Glasgow Dennis Rigg and Pat Reagan innovator of the PR250(DEADHEAD BEAM CLAMP) to mention a couple.
I would like to ask the Question are we having this debate because a Londanistan Scaffolder is out of work while NORVENERS ARE WORKING IN HIS MANNOR.
HAVE SPANNER WILL TRAVEL,I DO AS MANY OF THE NORVENERS,AND SCOTS WELSH IRISH AND DARE I SAY IT POLES DO.NEEDS MUST FAMILY FIRST;)

Well Said John, Although Your A Southerner As Far As Im Aware Mate (Mind You For This Poll Your A Northerner)

Everyone is a soft southern poofter compared to you Gerscaff.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

good work deputy :laugh:

And you can feck off as well ya turn coat wee soft southern poofter.:laugh:

The landonistan riots summed it up for me a load of ethnic types(apparently locals)bullying the polis and stealing trainers.

The manchester riot was organised by pale faces who robbed pc world etc the gear was loaded up into wagons up the m6 onto the m77 and straight to possil park glasgow

whose the fecking guvners now then ;)

During the London riots northern cops were sent down to bale them out

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

How many southern (south of Welwyn Garden City) scaffolders have upped sticks and made the great trek north to find fame and fortune among those dark satanic mills?

Fackin loads mate

During the London riots northern cops were sent down to bale them out

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Fackin loads mate

Loads gone north, realising its an easier life,nothing more than 2 lifts high and occasionally 3 lifts to maintain one of those supadupa pidgeon houses.
Sit back smoke a cigar,whilst our norvern bruvvs shell out for pts lul pasma harness training asbestos awareness etceteraa fuk kno's whatever other cards just to turn a nut:laugh:

The Fact that Governments always drive money and infrastructure projects in to the hel hole that is Londanistan while destroying the industrial heartland will make Scots,Welsh, Geordies,makems and all dwellers north of the M25 corridor to seek out work to feed the Families.
Spanner have you not made the great train journey north to work offshore in the Central and Northern Sectors of the North Sea.
There were also a few SGB men from Londan who ventured North when SGB got a foothold due to the Copeland Road Branch in Glasgow Dennis Rigg and Pat Reagan innovator of the PR250(DEADHEAD BEAM CLAMP) to mention a couple.
I would like to ask the Question are we having this debate because a Londanistan Scaffolder is out of work while NORVENERS ARE WORKING IN HIS MANNOR.
HAVE SPANNER WILL TRAVEL,I DO AS MANY OF THE NORVENERS,AND SCOTS WELSH IRISH AND DARE I SAY IT POLES DO.NEEDS MUST FAMILY FIRST;)

If a London scaffolder is out of work its either because he is a **** head or absolutely *****.
And yes Happy I did make the great trek north to see how they were getting all that lovely English oil and gas out of the north sea!! And very enlightening my time offshore was as I was told the secret of the bottomless tea cup and also the secret art of looking busy while actually doing feck all. This art shown to me by some master northerners was invaluable to me later and the masters were so expert I never saw the art bettered until I visited Australia. ;)

What? HSWT the only kept going south man? ;) disappointed!

Yeah so I hear... maybe the others should think less of their northern fame and fortune, eh!

Loads gone north, realising its an easier life,nothing more than 2 lifts high and occasionally 3 lifts to maintain one of those supadupa pidgeon houses.
Sit back smoke a cigar,whilst our norvern bruvvs shell out for pts lul pasma harness training asbestos awareness etceteraa fuk kno's whatever other cards just to turn a nut:laugh:

not so
but our scaffs make the job look so easy
the fact that counting above beyond 3 is difficult for you you are bound to get something incorrect:bigsmile:

Top Bottom