Going north

Southerners gone north

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't move for failed cockney c@nts round these parts.:amuse:

I was born under the bow bells. Made the trip North years back.;)

nah no way mate, right proper cockney geezer me like. Apples and pears, plates of meat, up the elephant and castle I do it all mate. Can't skiffold worth a fack like but the birds in the office love me.

As a direct result of all these sudden attacks on the character of us northern folk by what I can only describe as a bunch of suthern nanci-boys under influence of about three halves of shandy between them, I can say on behalf of us northerners,
'GET FACKING STAFFED!!!!!!

Well Said John, Although Your A Southerner As Far As Im Aware Mate (Mind You For This Poll Your A Northerner)

Is London classed as South? ive heard the name before....however, for the life of me i cant seem to remember where it is. Hang on now, think ive remembered, its that scruffy place with the old fashioned double decker buses that we sold to them. Is Grant mitchell still the lord Mayor?

Is London classed as South? ive heard the name before....however, for the life of me i cant seem to remember where it is. Hang on now, think ive remembered, its that scruffy place with the old fashioned double decker buses that we sold to them. Is Grant mitchell still the lord Mayor?

You know,that muslim metropolis,where even the police are feckin gay:laugh::laugh:

How many southern (south of Welwyn Garden City) scaffolders have upped sticks and made the great trek north to find fame and fortune among those dark satanic mills?

I was asked to move up north to teach the boys up there to Scaffold correctly... but the task was nigh-on im possible :laugh:, so had to stay down here.
Besides, as much as i love pie and gravy, id miss liquor smothered on my pies too much for anything permanent. :p

Hard gays with huge truncheons bf.
You wouldnt like to be on the end of one......would you?:wondering:

They dont look very hard compared to the feckers in the major northern city's lol,but was'nt haringay openly trying to recruit more gay cops into the force ffs,whats all that about:wondering:

The landonistan riots summed it up for me a load of ethnic types(apparently locals)bullying the polis and stealing trainers.

The manchester riot was organised by pale faces who robbed pc world etc the gear was loaded up into wagons up the m6 onto the m77 and straight to possil park glasgow

whose the fecking guvners now then ;)

Top Bottom