Gibbs is an absolute bell end

Haha X

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Ur a snitch as well

Haha X

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Ur a snitch as well

if you have a problem use the private message button gimpy, infact why don't you put your real name up instead retard!

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

a used to love coming on here for the banter. loads of good lads on here but getting spoilt by pr.icks like you, no wonder people don't bother anymore

yes you have cunty silly boy. don't give it the biggun on a computer when you cant back it up. silly billy

Hahaha suppose ill have to wen we meet bet ur massive nah tell me where do I no u

cant believe you can get away with cunty lol!!! moderators must be off saturday night

Can't be bothered to read the previous posts - I think Gibbo is a top man - knows IT and how to be media savvy - not like most of the monkeys on here who only know how to turn spanners.

Besides I'm trying to get more thanks and when Gibbo reads this he'll give one...? A 'thanks' that is - not one in the back door.

Can't be bothered to read the previous posts - I think Gibbo is a top man - knows IT and how to be media savvy - not like most of the monkeys on here who only know how to turn spanners.

Besides I'm trying to get more thanks and when Gibbo reads this he'll give one...? A 'thanks' that is - not one in the back door.

Agree mate. I've never seen him give anything but decent help and advice on here. He's my hero.

Thanks at the bottom jay ;)

Top Bottom