Gibbs is an absolute bell end

John1980

Reaction score
Get a grip lad posting videos of your self on jobs man ha way , nd saying stuff like that you **** am not bothered if no body else agrees but a no he's a person that sucks gaffers nobs to get what he wants. TOTAL WASTE OF SPUNK if a was his da ad wished ad had a ****!!!!!!!

Everyone I know thinks Gibbs is a complete knob, so you're not alone mate.

Awww... another thread about me.
By someone ive never met and probably never will.

If i ever have, you more then likely had been at the bottom of a Rope and Wheel, pulling me gear up.
One day you might actually get a chance to run a few Ledgers in. :)

Can you feel the love?? :love:

Its just jealousy mate. They wish they were you. I am a bit like that but instead of slagging you I honoured you by making another Hitler video. I know it only took 3 minutes so could have been done at smoke break but I hope you appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

For John1980 to call you absolute is an honour. Absolute means perfect.

I Agree Jiggaman, I Honestly Cant See What Peoples Problem Is Here, Iv Never Met Jason But From What He Posts On Here He Seems Really Quite Genuine And Good Enough At The Job, So For The Life Of Me I Cant Work Out What There Problem Is, Maybe Its A Problem With The Forum, Maybe Not

because he's currently the best scaff in the world , he makes videos , and he doesn't like people smoking on company time..

unless youve been fooked over by jason i cant really see the problem with this guy from what i can see of this fellow he seems quite genuine onwards and upwards jason

Dico

Quite agree, however, lets hope J disni feck over the wrong one...

I dare say that we have all worked under more stricter regimes in the past, the Aberdeen Supervision was famous, total compliance OR it was NRB, simple as that, I find the tempo of the modern day Projects rather sedate and the tempo of Scaffolding Production tepid.

you need a tight regime sometimes garry as you say. was on a job few years ago which was run on man and materials at the time i had no help from management all they cared about was labour on sight. some used to go up the pub and not come back after dinner when i consolted the manager at the time he said just cover them as we need the man power.and need the books to look good at each week. when i look back what a ruddy joke the last straw for me was when some numpty sneaked into the changing room at 5.30 pm and got changed and sneaked off sight when he was being payed 12 hours why the other men were still working untill 8pm the following week when he got hes wages dropped to the hours he worked he went mad!!! he asked to see me in the office on my own so i meet him. he grabbed me by the throat and dragged me round the office when i reported this to my manager he blamed the hours that men were working. and no support for me. that was the final straw for me as supervisor. theres scaffolders that will take the mick but!!! theres some who are fooking d!ck heads what goes around comes around.

why slag some one off for doing something different and interesting.. he earns his money and does his work.. i am guessing who ever wrote this does neither ...

in defence of the industrial scaffolder REDTape and permit issues do tend to knock a fair bit of time off the productivity levels
HAS THERE BEEN AN ISSUE WITH THE PRODUCTION ON THE SITE?
I FOR ONE HAVE FECKED OFF TO THE TEA POINT TEC WHEN WAITING AROUND OVER SOME PERMIT ISSUE RATHER THAN STAND AROUND FREEZING MY BAWS OFF.
JG does tend to get a fair bit of stick but hes a big boy and as long as it doesnt go down the Family route as it did a while ago i think he will be OK.
BUT PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE NOT REALLY THE WAY AHEAD;)

I've worked with JG granted it was only for a couple of days at Westfield in stratford but seems proper enough in fact we got well enough we still stay in touch, with regard to the videos nothing wrong with taking pride in your work in my opinion as for john1980! He had a dig at me or happyhugenoet for answering fat boys thread about safety harnesses, he left one post calling one of us "mr high and mighty " for offering advice to FB, when quizzed by myself and happy ... Not even an answer back

Says it all boys ;)

John1980 clearly has issues. If he cares to write to me on my problem thread I will do my best to advise him.

Love, Dierdre.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

These types of issues are common amongst part 2 scaffolders from the north east who may have recently done the offshore training or safety passport and are waiting for the chance to get on a decent job.

Clients are looking to Service Companies for value for money more so than ever, installing a new regime value for money has never been so high on the Clients Fiscal policies, however, to achieve value for money Philosophy Service Companies may have to review and perhaps streamline their Project Management Strategies, Man Management is a vital component part of that Strategy and erectors are obliged to comply with the current Policy, nevertheless, Management have their obligations too...

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Disco

Aye, you got to run a tight ship, thing was all the Scaffs had worked with each other on past Projects/Campaigns, the Project Manager hand picked his Crew for the job and there was no fecking about...

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Happy

There has been a real attempt at regime change, however, the retention of certain Operatives will ensure that all the data pertaining to PPM's Schedules and Method Statements ect ( PPM's ) are accessible and retrievable when required. The real asset to any Project is the erectors...

Top Bottom