getting bored are you

lets be honnest 7 8 months a go we had some bloody good inputs from members but hee hoo!!! theve left reason being certain people that come on here didnt like there free speech so they got a few leters through there leter box. you know how you were so do the members that got the private messages from forum members as you no we all stick together exspecially the genuine lads as for trampled garden which member are you weve got a sweep stake lol!!!!

F.uck the private messages I got laid off (sacked) the UK is not a country that supports free speech.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

NASC company that doesn't do what it says on the tin.

Don't worry about it, I am too.:embarrest:

i'v worked at a few places now here and overseas and every company large or small has someone that you take the piss out off.Let them stay and keep me amused.

Don't go Paddy, the peasants are revolting.:sick:

Just the way the girls like em Frederik.:D

---------- Post added 24th September 2011 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 23rd September 2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Bored, no way. I think TG is fekin hilarious, well done the author. :D

allan yitmarsh was a laugh to start with but talking about injured soldiers,not ******* on in my book.
the games fecked at the moment and this clown gets more hits than the e-petition that andy tryed to get going along with a few other tasty threads thats what pises me off.:mad:

Top Bottom