Gas Electric Prices

lots of people moan about lots of things but wont do anything about it cos they like nothin better than avin a good old moan:mad:

wanna do summit?

everyone in the country boycott one particular energy provider until they lower their prices or go bust. just google it:D

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

at the end of the day we've all had a slice of the pie and now things are gettin tough we're payin for it.

only one way out, join together in an uprising and seize control of our country:D

it'll never happen tho, we've all got too much to lose, and we're all way too selfish:mad:

the arab spring has turned into the british autum.
bring it on!!!!!

when i know you better lads ill tell you a crackin scam ,keeps those winter bills cheeper than mud hut in the serengettie no moggie skin slippers required this winter for doddy.

:bigsmile: you must be burning all them tenners that you keep in shoe boxes doddy! :nuts:

Can someone explain,how this works! If you install your own solar panels,say enough power to run your house year in.
Whats the point of hooking supply to national grid and buying back at reduced rates. I can see if you are subsidised to install panels,there has to be a payback. If you can afford to pay for solar panels,why not go completely self sufficient,and take all the benefit yourself.
No more electric bills. Go all electric and no more gas bills. Solar panel prices dropping all the time, is it another cleverly worded government scam? They can move the goalposts at any time once youve signed up.:unsure:

not really up to speed on this as i stay in glasgow not really the sunnyest gig on the planet,but when the panel generates energy you can use it but there is nowhere to store it so the excess energy can get sent to the national grid.i may be wrong but thats how i imagine it would work.

me personally im working on a watermill,come wind mill type thingamy for the back garden so that when it pishes doon from march till august and then again from september till december the wind and rain will drive the watermil/windmill which will be connected to a dynamo which will then produce the same as a coal fired powerstation.:idea:
i know im wasted at this scaffolding game ;)

Translated for everyone who dont speak the 'Seeee yooooo jimmeh!' language:

Daftscaff thinks that while the Scottish National Football Team is of the same level as normal pub team in England, they still should be able to compete with San Marino, if they ever played each other.

Is this a good translation? ;)

Haha, I still remember San Marino humping us.:embarrest:

Daftscaff

"me personally im working on a watermill,come wind mill type thingamy for the back garden so that when it pishes doon from march till august and then again from september till december the wind and rain will drive the watermil/windmill which will be connected to a dynamo which will then produce the same as a coal fired powerstation.:idea:
i know im wasted at this scaffolding game ;) "

Not as daft as you pretend :D ...thats how Einstien started ....Thinking

Translated for everyone who dont speak the 'Seeee yooooo jimmeh!' language:

Daftscaff thinks that while the Scottish National Football Team is of the same level as normal pub team in England, they still should be able to compete with San Marino, if they ever played each other.

I thought he was trying to say it rains a lot where he lives, sometimes vertical rain sometimes horizontal rain but always wet rain so he can harvest its natural energy, to drive his waterwindmilly thingymajigy in his garden.

Roughly translated means : Fak a fagat ma fackin medication agen argh fak.:laugh:

waaayyy aaayyee yeee gaaaann dooonn raaa tooon

roughly translated "i will buy you a kebab and a pizza if i can **** you on top of a pile of black rubbish bags round the back of the big market,PET:eek:

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

translated for everyone who dont speak the 'seeee yooooo jimmeh!' language:

Daftscaff thinks that while the scottish national football team is of the same level as normal pub team in england, they still should be able to compete with san marino, if they ever played each other.

what you really meant to say is im an arrogant kid on cockney who has never been anywhere or done very much but the arrogance in me cant stop me commenting on things i know feck all about.

Is that a good translation;)

what you really meant to say is im an arrogant kid on cockney who has never been anywhere or done very much but the arrogance in me cant stop me commenting on things i know feck all about.

Is that a good translation;)

Ahem... *clears throat*

Im actually an Essex Boy. :toung:
I even have the white socks to prove it.

Can someone explain,how this works! If you install your own solar panels,say enough power to run your house year in.
Whats the point of hooking supply to national grid and buying back at reduced rates. I can see if you are subsidised to install panels,there has to be a payback. If you can afford to pay for solar panels,why not go completely self sufficient,and take all the benefit yourself.
No more electric bills. Go all electric and no more gas bills. Solar panel prices dropping all the time, is it another cleverly worded government scam? They can move the goalposts at any time once youve signed up.:unsure:

They've recently halved the amount the grid pays you for generated electricity so don't get to keen on these solar panels.

Me personally I'm about to move down the road to a small pad with a log fire, I'll be keeping warm this winter by spending a bit of time collecting my own fuel :cool:

Top Bottom