Full titanium tethered spanner

B I metal tools. Contact them they sent me a picture of one best spanners about at the mo mate.

full titaniun tethered spanner

whats the score with tethered tools lads ?
is it gonna become mandatory if so when, and are scaffold firms paying for scaffs tools/lanyards ?
we had a visit from a manager today and he reckons we have to pay for our own tethered tools, surely this is classed as ppe no?

Hi mate, not sure if it's mandatory however we are seeing an increase in sales on them. Send me your details and I will ping back the photos of what we have. At the moment we don't have titanium with the box attachment however we are trying to source them, we do have steel with bi-hex head with a range of handles. All quality spanners. Our email is sales@scaffoldingsales.co.uk
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is mandatory on mcalpine,skanska and Brookfield multiplex sites and a few more in truth complete and utter pain in the ass robbow

Thanks 1979, thanks Bobby, I've heard Gkr provide the kit for their lads , any other firms doing this ?

Yes most I think I know jdc,tones and anglewest sort u out shlt spanners unless u like poker handle heavy fookers that DO swing back at ya lol

GKR have tethered doubles.... the fcuking bell ends... tethered tools...it is another safety precaution some faggot in a suit has thought up and made himself look smug and sweet...

Teather the teathers next.. and chin straps for helmets... big site jobs are lame these days... but at least the money is back

Leaches do a tethered nailspan version which we got the box head lengthened

Top Bottom