Full titanium tethered spanner

longun

Reaction score

Anyone know where I can get one, or have my current spanner fixed with a lanyard around the box? Not by choice :mad:
Only found steel or half/half set up.

The Big Bens have the drilled hole in the bottom of the handle must better than wrapping it around the box

From what I have read, the box option is best as it allows the spanner to swing and not tangle. Been down the handle route a few years back and that lasted 5 minutes before the entire work force on that job fcuked it off....

Stopdrop tools do them I think the guy is called Jeremy? Or I may have made the name up! Just google stopdroptooling that should do it

I snapped my titanium spanners handle in half the other day, I don't know my own strenth! :D

Have u tried leeches you can match & makeup most configurations but may be a bit more expensive

Anyone know where I can get one, or have my current spanner fixed with a lanyard around the box? Not by choice :mad:
Only found steel or half/half set up.

Nowt wrong with a good nailspan, soft lad

Pretty canny that eh wee lad.
You and yorkshitelee should set up as a double act, bring t'punters right in like, haha

Haha, true that lad, not that i need to use a flaming spanner anymore.
Last time i put the old elsey tanners on was back in t'90's hahaha

Had a look on their site, seen the steel one but no titanium version. Have emailed them anyway, thanks for the help.

Hi longun, I'll pick your email up in the morning so will send the details over. They arnt on the website at the moment however we will have a new website up and running soon with a lot more products and information on.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi longun, I'll pick your email up in the morning so will send the details over. They arnt on the website at the moment however we will have a new website up and running soon with a lot more products and information on.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect! I will buy one! Talk soon!

Top Bottom