frogs

marra watson

Reaction score
does any 1 know of any frogs that have a level and tape together on 1 frog ? and if so were to get it from

:laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Sorry marra, never heard of such a thing, why do you want them in one?

haha, was it a good one? Is it still on?

That explains a few things, was HSWT round that way on his holidays?

Never heard of that one marra. On the subject I remember leaches used to do a spanner and hammer frog ( not claw only toffee would fit) but haven't seen one for years does anyone know of em and where to get em cheers

Ps sorry for hijacking thread marra ;) haven't even thought of that till now mate

Never heard of that one marra. On the subject I remember leaches used to do a spanner and hammer frog ( not claw only toffee would fit) but haven't seen one for years does anyone know of em and where to get em cheers

Ps sorry for hijacking thread marra ;) haven't even thought of that till now mate

fek off on ya own. god do you h8 it when some 1 trolls a legitimate frogs thread :laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

what a bout the tape clips frogs rather than a pull pket just a cslot of the clip any ideas?

fek off on ya own. god do you h8 it when some 1 trolls a legitimate frogs thread :laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

what a bout the tape clips frogs rather than a pull pket just a cslot of the clip any ideas?

Granted the same subject but still nice to be polite hey u ****** :laugh:

Ive always used single frogs for my spanners, had to buy a bouble once and cut it I half.

London lads single frog one spanner and bubble in back pocket , Reebok trainers , shorts and a white Armani Tee shirt, proper way to scaffold ;)

London lads single frog one spanner and bubble in back pocket , Reebok trainers , shorts and a white Armani Tee shirt, proper way to scaffold ;)

What as opposted to sweaty, greasy overalls and rigger boots anywhere north of watford????

If that is the case phil when scaffy and yorkshire lee meet us in victoria, we should spot em easy enough then :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom