Friday

What a crackin idea i thought got the boys to load on all the butts &bent & rusty....after it had been weighed & off loaded the twaats then gave me a check for £450 ....a bloody check, & the normal bullshite story about not allowed to deal in cash....shoulda seen the boys faces when i told them it wouldnt clear b4 we break up lololo......i wouldnt do that to em-or would i....gonna av to av a fink bout that now lololo;)

aye should be doubbeling it 450 wont last scaff long lol ;)

whos out on friday then ?

in work friday for a couple hours then a mahoosive piss up for me ;)

Im taking Harness69 to my local soup kitchen for a romantic meal, then back to his... i mean 'her' caravan for a game of hide the sausage! :eek:

Sounds like the norm Fred , i dont stay long these days usually when i see the charlie come out thats me , i always end up in he local to finish of then a short little stagger home ;)

charlie do people still take that never herd it mentioned up here for about 2 years not since the daft cant started putting plant food up ther enose and bath salts feking idiots

aye should be doubbeling it 450 wont last scaff long lol ;)

Yeh i think...not
They allready been taken out on a jolly+ got there bonus to come-this just a little xtra for when we finish on friday lunch time and end up in the blue oyster club lol

That the the younger lot marra , the older ones still love the sniff , i aint got any time for drugs in any form marra , seen the damage it causes to people and family's of addicts :(

We need some pics of any conquests that may happen Friday night. Birds on xmas do's are always looking for a jump, especially the fat one from accounts...

We need some pics of any conquests that may happen Friday night. Birds on xmas do's are always looking for a jump, especially the fat one from accounts...

Looking forward to your pic with fattie from accounts Tok.:cool:

Top Bottom