Friday

Yeah same here Markus although there is a few here who still haven't recovered from our trip to Colonsay last weekend.:sick:

It will be a great day, watch some b...ard f...in spoil it.

Yep me an the lads out too. Weighed in the scrap and got £298 so that might last us the first hour.

I was planning on doing the Black Friday all day drinking session but had a Barney with a pikey a couple weeks ago who gave me 5 stitches next to my eye with his fookin great ring he had on,I'll give it a miss and go sighing instead,I'm gettin to old for that *****

Going to a work do. Should be interesting,last year turned into a brawl. Pub trashed and 2 in hospital.

Sounds like the norm Fred , i dont stay long these days usually when i see the charlie come out thats me , i always end up in he local to finish of then a short little stagger home ;)

Yep me an the lads out too. Weighed in the scrap and got £298 so that might last us the first hour.

What a crackin idea i thought got the boys to load on all the butts &bent & rusty....after it had been weighed & off loaded the twaats then gave me a check for £450 ....a bloody check, & the normal bullshite story about not allowed to deal in cash....shoulda seen the boys faces when i told them it wouldnt clear b4 we break up lololo......i wouldnt do that to em-or would i....gonna av to av a fink bout that now lololo;)

Top Bottom