Frekin E;Mails

OK, I'm not a man to let you down you----------
Clever cu nt

uɐW uʍopǝpısd∩;69671 said:
Just tell your Email client that its Spam and redirect it to your Junk box or have it Automaticly Deleted .

Thanks for that one, good way to ensure that no forum emails get through to anybody who actually wants one!

Why are you even on here?

Started getting a load of spam mail attached to the forum now have had to contact apple to sort it out.
SF is there anything the web provider can do about it ?

Unfortunately from time to time unscrupulous members will send out mass pm's to members. Most of the time we stop them in their tracks asap, however it is not possible to stop them all. Nobody has access to your email address, however if you want, it is possible to turn pm's and emails from other members off.

Theres a friggin ghost in my E;Mail box they have all started to come back again, loads of the dam things.

Jakdan come on buddy give us another clue, followed your list to the tee. I also clicked save changes on the bottom of the page, is that correct.

Spannerman I done the same as you. clicked all the right options but they kept coming. Had to delete over 1500 took a few days, now I just delete them every day, takes just a couple of minutes.

Spannerman I done the same as you. clicked all the right options but they kept coming. Had to delete over 1500 took a few days, now I just delete them every day, takes just a couple of minutes.

1500, a few days:mad:
You need to charge admin a few days pay:D

Seriously though Brandy if we keep letting them know we are serious thick cu nts they will eventually give us the answer :wondering:

haha Spannerman when it comes to computers thick cnut is an understatement, brain dead more like, was a big achievement for me to learn predictive text on a mobile.

Theres a friggin ghost in my E;Mail box they have all started to come back again, loads of the dam things.

Jakdan come on buddy give us another clue, followed your list to the tee. I also clicked save changes on the bottom of the page, is that correct.

Did you definately click do not subscribe? if you did i dont know pal, get admin to have a look,

Google and download "Mailwasher free" and it will delete any unwanted emails automatically but still gives you the option of seeing what's there before it gets deleted.

Thanks Swifty I think I'll just stick to deleting them, less complicated for this thicko.

Thanks Swifty I think I'll just stick to deleting them, less complicated for this thicko.

Brandy, I have unsubscribed you from receiving automatic thread updates. You might still get a few emails from existing threads but you will not get anymore from new threads created after this point.

Top Bottom