Free funded training UTN Training, Wakefield training pt 1 pt 2 and advanced scaffold

UTN

Reaction score
CISRS Basic Scaffold Inspection

CISRS Basic Scaffolder Part 1

CISRS Basic Scaffolder Part 2

Scaffolding Supervisors Course

message me if your interested in our courses

hi, i am interested in going for my scaffolding inspection tickets, but am up in scotland. the scaffolding supervisors courses sound perfect for me to

UTN Training

Hi,

Currently we can only fund people living in barnsley, sheffield, calderdale or kirklees and unemployed

OR

have notice or have been made redundant and the company who made the redundancy has an office based in barnsley, sheffield, calderdale or kirklees

Thank You
Helen

no sorry as i said Currently we can only fund people living in barnsley, sheffield, calderdale or kirklees and unemployed

Admin lives in sheffield,surely he wont mind any members using his address:p:idea:;)

ha ha,
we do need proof of unemployment the job center has to refer you so you have to be signing at one of the job centers in the locations i gave you also if its redundancy we just need a valid redundancy letter on headed paper from a company based in one of the locations so if your redundant you can live anywhere its just the company offices that matter

thanks anyway Helen

GOOD FOR THE LADS IN THE ABOVE AREAS

BUT HOW COME NO OTHER AREAS IN UK??????????????????????????

UTN Training

Just to let you know that from mid July onward we will extend the areas to the of
The redundancy to the whole of Yorkshire excluding Bradford

and the unemployed will then include these additional locations

east riding, hull, north Lincolnshire, north east Lincolnshire, Leeds and wakefield

WHATS WRONG WITH

Bradford
??????????????????????????????????????

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Is this funding by jobcentre plus?????????????????????????????

don't shoot the messenger i don't make the rules lol, and no its not job centre funding its college funding .

Helen

hi im a part 1 scaffolder and am currently out of work and would like to do my part 2 how would i go about getting free funding for this? i live in lincoln

you are currently out of our area but as from july we will be able to fund free training for north lincs and ne lincs if you within those areas?

Thanks
Helen

Is this funding still available? If so i would like more information regarding this. I did my part 1 with you and would like to do my part 2 and i live in Barnsley. Thanks

Is this funding still available? If so i would like more information regarding this. I did my part 1 with you and would like to do my part 2 and i live in Barnsley. Thanks

UTN went bust mate and the firm that took them over dont do scaffolding anymore.

UTN went bust mate and the firm that took them over dont do scaffolding anymore.

Thats what i thought. Is there anywhere else as getting work as a part 1 is a no hoper at the moment. Even the trainee positions are asking part 2. Not sure how that works though.....

Thats what i thought. Is there anywhere else as getting work as a part 1 is a no hoper at the moment. Even the trainee positions are asking part 2. Not sure how that works though.....

Try Astra training Barnsley they may have funding available.

Top Bottom