Fred hits 3000

I did read the first page, though I'm watching TV as well. Who says blokes can't multitask?:D

I notice that Cala's thanks given is still at 0. There are no prizes for prolific posting, but the thing is, the whole internet relies on people putting their effort in whether it be a web site, videos, pictures, giving advice or just conversation. This is why those who contribute a lot should be recognised.

very informative post mate. :blink1:

Im sure i said congratulations a few weeks ago Frederik but just for Cala`s sake im saying it again, well done mate keep them coming

nice darts fred all these thosands come round so quick you think youve already replied to the thread. nice picture of you from leeds ha ha !!!

My second 3000 got more reaction than the first.:weird: lol.
Cala,s furious with the whole thing..J.Gibbs screaming "Greedy Basted" General's sure he posted congrats a few weeks ago,(you did) Vllb has turned me into a serial killer,SF goes Deja vu. Teeside lit my page up with a supa display of colours. Trevor accuses me of too much time on the computer, Swifty,s playing ground hog day and gained a few more thanks..Dico,you ever see me play darts,I'm krap.
Gerscaff posted a double congrats on J.Gibbs 3000 started it off,with Phillio who posted this,and now sits there laughing his nuts off.
Thanks to all those genuine posters. :cool:
Say no more. Except wishing you a speedy recovery Gerscaff.You have a lot of books to read no doubt. Dont spend too much time on the forum.Addles yur brains.

Fred ,When You Say Addles Your Brain, Thats Assuming I Have One, Being A Scaffolder Thats Debateable, But Thanks For The Get Well Soon Mate. Im Hopping All Over The House Just Now Was Watching Jeremy Vile But Cant Watch Any More Daytime Telly Its Just Total Car Crash Tv.

Switch it off quick before it turns you insane.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Buy a modelling kit, as long as your off the wine.:idea:

Top Bottom