Fred hits 3000

Well Done Fred 3000 Informative Posts, Keep Them Coming Buddy.

Thanks Lads . Hold it there. Go back in time a few weeks,lads Jason posted my 3000.:D Dont want to get greedy with an undeserved double tribute.

oh well, congratulations on the 3052nd post then.;)

Here we go... every ****** adding " well done blah blah... just to reach their own 1,000 post mark...:laugh: who gives a ****,...

Thanks Aom. Funny,my post count has dropped since I stopped word assoc,and welcoming new members,and I see Swifty's Eye spy has been revived Cala will not be amused.

fu ck me Cala you only got 377 post mate you want to get your finger out and start posting like real scaffolder :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

haha, and you have gone and upset Cala now. Should be worth a few posts giving him a wee cuddle.:bigsmile:

;) right **** it... I'm posting a right load of b.ollox on every post.. :bigsmile:

fu ck me Cala you only got 377 post mate you want to get your finger out and start posting like real scaffolder :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That will be the new war cry, "When I was on the key board.":laugh:

Nice one Fred, 3000 posts from in Prison. Fred West posts on Scaffolders Forum
fred-west-395627425.jpg

Probly right Trevor, Did you read the first page? Its a double 3000, for me,lol. I expect Cala to post A 3rd one in a week or two.

I did read the first page, though I'm watching TV as well. Who says blokes can't multitask?:D

I notice that Cala's thanks given is still at 0. There are no prizes for prolific posting, but the thing is, the whole internet relies on people putting their effort in whether it be a web site, videos, pictures, giving advice or just conversation. This is why those who contribute a lot should be recognised.

I did read the first page, though I'm watching TV as well. Who says blokes can't multitask?:D

I notice that Cala's thanks given is still at 0. There are no prizes for prolific posting, but the thing is, the whole internet relies on people putting their effort in whether it be a web site, videos, pictures, giving advice or just conversation. This is why those who contribute a lot should be recognised.

Multi tasking,lol. I suppose youve got a bottle of that fruity drink as well. Cala's a miser, keeping his thanks in the bank.

Top Bottom