Forum Site Maintainance

only seem to get the spam pages when accessing via google alright; seems fine when accessing directly............

I find it therre otherway rouind when it does fire up spam if i go threw google i get on ok

This problem is being reported my lots of vBulletin forums. Hopefully there will be another fix soon, but these are very clever people we are dealing with!

This problem is being reported my lots of vBulletin forums. Hopefully there will be another fix soon, but these are very clever people we are dealing with!

Its possible that Forum memebers have been targeted, If you go click the tools tab at the top of your screen go to intenet options and delete browser history it will get rid of any unwanted crap from your browser. Seems to have worked for me.

forum problems

is it just me or is anyone else having a problem tryin to get on to the forum, for sum reason the 1st couple of times i try get on i get redirected to a url page n i aint got a clue y it happen any advise would be appreciated..

Top of your screen click tools > internet options > delete browseing history cookies etc etc

think most are getting it mate.
type the web address direct and it lets you straight on

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Top of your screen click tools > internet options > delete browseing history cookies etc etc

tried that ian but didnt work for me

I tried it too Ian but still getting the odd re-direct, just back up and go in again.:embarrest:

I am working on a fix, but it is a problem that is affecting many forums accross the Internet. This will not cause any harm to your computer, it is simply redirecting the site to another page.

I will try and get it sorted asap!

Still trying to get this sorted! Sorry for the downtime last night!

Loggin on to Scaffolders forum

Does anyone else search and click onto the scaffolders forum only to be redirected to this site:-

http://url123.info/ca648a9e

This has been happening a while now. At first i thought it was just my laptop, so i tried a few friends pc's aswell, only for it still to happen.

I have to search twice to get past it.
It doesnt always happen, but it is rather frequent.

Ive had similar problems, mate.
I think its been sorted out now. Hopefully, lol.

I was getting the same thing as well.

I think there's something in another thread about it. It's been affecting a lot of other forum sites.

Something to do with a malware infection.

I haven't had this problem at all. I do have the account set up to auto log me in when I connect to the site though, so I don't go through the logging in process as such.

Top Bottom