Forum Site Maintainance

if it is, does anyone know who has the scaffolding contract & will they be paying diggs????

Last edited:
The site might be unavailable for short periods during the next few days, to sort out a small error.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Can you all let me know if anything is not working properly, or if you experience anything strange over the next few days. As I have already said, there will be short periods when the forum will be unavailable.

When clicking onto site you get redirected to a spamming url, probably vbulletins server has been hacked

Admin is this to sort that spam that keeps popping up every time I try to sign in cheers, just asking because it is annoying as f@ck.

SF Admin

"Can you all let me know if anything is not working properly, or if you experience anything strange over the next few days."

My central heating is making gurgling noises at 2am

and the wife has started calling me dear :eek:

worried West Yorkshire

When clicking onto site you get redirected to a spamming url, probably vbulletins server has been hacked

Yep, sorting that issue and a few other problems at the same time. Close Ian, but can't go into specifics until fixed.

SF Admin

"Can you all let me know if anything is not working properly, or if you experience anything strange over the next few days."

My central heating is making gurgling noises at 2am

and the wife has started calling me dear :eek:

worried West Yorkshire

Are you sure it's the heating? Maybe lay off the curries?

Didn't realise the solution was more ads admin. I take it we are all seeing different ones and I hope google are paying you digs.;)

didn't realise the solution was more ads admin. I take it we are all seeing different ones and i hope google are paying you digs.;)

Nice try Ian! That is all I need. SF Admin!

Last edited:
Didn't realise the solution was more ads admin. I take it we are all seeing different ones and I hope google are paying you digs.;)

As Mr Whyte will tell you, "the bills don't pay themselves"!:toung:

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

On a more serious note, I think most of the problems have been fixed!

As Mr Whyte will tell you, "the bills don't pay themselves"!

That was a low blow, I'm not sure if I will ever recover.:sad2:

As Mr Whyte will tell you, "the bills don't pay themselves"!

That was a low blow, I'm not sure if I will ever recover.:sad2:

Everytime you see my username, it must hit home!

Can't say any more til it's sorted, are you working for Duff and Phelps. Sorry aom couldn't resist:p

Just had the same probem as a few when it goes to url or sumet and wouldent let me on at all so iw hen on google and search the forum that wya and its let me on first time dont know weather its a 1 off i have no idea but next time try going threw google

Top Bottom