forum legends

Yup - we wiki'd it too. I thought that was part of Diana's legacy, less formality, and that he'd actually been christened Harry. I think the nation gasped in unison at the awful gaff when Prince Henry arrived!

Elbow - why?? And didn't it go on a bit too long (Elbow's bit that is). And Why did they think Brian May's excrutiating guitar solo would be nice? Bit self indulgent, if you ask me (which you didn't :D). Thought Jessie J rocked out though.

Yup - we wiki'd it too. I thought that was part of Diana's legacy, less formality, and that he'd actually been christened Harry. I think the nation gasped in unison at the awful gaff when Prince Henry arrived!

Elbow - why?? And didn't it go on a bit too long (Elbow's bit that is). And Why did they think Brian May's excrutiating guitar solo would be nice? Bit self indulgent, if you ask me (which you didn't :D). Thought Jessie J rocked out though.

I thought Elbow was the best bit by a mile. I think the closing ceremony was simply not aimed at my demographic.

Forget the forum, I'm still wondering who the hell 'Prince Henry' is...

"Cry God for England, Harry and Saint George.......Shakespeares Henry V. Thought all scaffolders would know that??

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I also never realised that Ricky Gervais was the lead singer of Elbow...

I honestly thought it was Ray Winstone. Expected him to finish with "Your fat mate and I'll throw you in the river" or "Wheres yer tool?"

its hard to become a legend on here the minute you start getting a wee thread going you are banned.
the master gone but not forgotten,a true legend:eek:

Top Bottom