forum legends

S

sharpscaffolding

ive been noticeing on the forum the amount of how can i put it without offending certain individuals stupid idiots that ask very stupid questions or reply to some questions without thinking of the answer where have you all gone we need you back the forum is not the same without you. Please come back theres a £10 top up voucher here for you:laugh:

haha, glad you didn't want to upset anyone.:laugh:

i hope so flinty i do it all day at work to the lads cant do it with the wife take the mick that is

i hope so flinty i do it all day at work to the lads cant do it with the wife take the mick that is

I can't do that with mine either, but because she's better than me at it, thats why!

What about she who must be obeyed AOM? Do you dare banter?

Oh yes but to be honest the long haired one who must be obeyed can give as much as she receives and I am more often than not on the loosing side.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

The banter that is.:embarrest:

Forget the forum, I'm still wondering who the hell 'Prince Henry' is...

Didnt speak to her for a week, didnt want to interrupt her.

Harry is a derivative of Henry, only know because I googled it at five past 8. His official name is Henry.

Every day is a school day on the forum, you can get extendable boards and Harry's real name is Henry. My whole world upside down in just a couple of posts.:cry:

I also never realised that Ricky Gervais was the lead singer of Elbow...

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you Phil.....................

haha, thanks for that marra that's exactly what I meant.:laugh:

Top Bottom