Forum Error Last Night

Info please

Anyone know what I need to do regarding nuclear clearance courses

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

How do I start a new thread

I have been saying that for a while BF, somehow admin turned it round to me owing him money, think he is a PC in disguise.:unsure:

The sheer volume of your posts causing the forum to crash is why!! :nuts:

Lol, Why did everyone think theyde been banned? myself included,was thinking what have I written thats upset someone.

I thought I'd been banned :cry:

Good to have you all back, I don't have to listen to the Mrs tonight now...

Good to have you all back, I don't have to listen to the Mrs tonight now...

Hey Tok you've been quiet lately? Wheres the usual damning pictures of dreadful local scaffolding? You're the only reason my work says 100% out of fear you'll take a photo and post it up here :nuts: :laugh: :laugh:

I was very disappointed I could not log on and masterbate here last night...

How about royalties per post

ad bankrupt admin aom u and the like post meer pennys my post hold a lot more value like a puwnd admin marra ya here that a puwnd lol :laugh:

Hey Tok you've been quiet lately? Wheres the usual damning pictures of dreadful local scaffolding? You're the only reason my work says 100% out of fear you'll take a photo and post it up here :laugh:

and i quote myself'' fek all to do wid me marra '' :noworry:

Lol, Why did everyone think theyde been banned? myself included,was thinking what have I written thats upset someone.

stragne marra i was think the very same thing that feking frederik :laugh:

Top Bottom