first red card

i have always thought dr are well run its a real shame if it were to close . it will be interesting to see if they made a loss then are pricing more keenly how that will work

Arthur Parsons must be in his 70's by now?

He must be.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

im afraid so .....it seems if the agent doesnt get on with you its an easy out to get rid we had another example of bombing all of 6ft when that had been like that the whole job ....red card again
a hard job made harder really and i don't know that anyone knows why other than all the bits of paper signed mean less and less direct responsibility for the pc just more and more on the site fore mans with their coloured hats

I seem to remember one of the boys at Hastings (Mad eyed jez) getting run over by one of those slow moving site sweeping trucks?? The project manager was most concerned until he found out he was too pissed to get out of the way!! What would they do these days???

magic mushroom jez
he was run over by the road sweeper outside and we thought he had had a heart attack but as you say he was drunk from the usual hastings afternoon session..........
he was back to his best the next day after a few bombs of speed

morgan sindall where i was working have a facebook page and a resident posted on there that she sees the site work force in the pub everyday and every night with their hi viz . She said "she can't understand how the swimming pool is being built with the work force so drunk are there any walls straight AND they must be getting paid too much "
it raised a smile in our daily voice meeting . it was suggested that anyone going to the pub in the evening take there hi viz off .............
maybe nothing changes

i have always thought dr are well run its a real shame if it were to close . it will be interesting to see if they made a loss then are pricing more keenly how that will work

D+R are well run and secure. George Henderson was gutted to find out things were not right in Horsham Depot (nothing to do with Arther Parsons who is well respected!) Hence the move to close the depot. As i said in my previous post D+R will continue to be a presence in the area and may open a new depot elsewhere.

and that was the driver

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

@binthere good im pleased about dr as i believe they are a company to emulate as they do things as they should a proper scaffold company. i used to do their tube straightening a few years back and was always treated fair re payment etc
it was horsham closing that i find to be a shame as i knew some of the boys on there i hope the best have the opportunity to stay ?

Top Bottom