finally got my xmas present 2day

congratulations steve and all the best for the future for you,misses and the new born baby

luv

aww a wonderful time steve I am on my grandchildren now no better feeling good luck m8

Steve Marra told us there is a massive party at your place tomorrow night and everyone on the forum is invited , sounds like great night but unfortunately i cant make it sorry mate :D

Steve Marra told us there is a massive party at your place tomorrow night and everyone on the forum is invited , sounds like great night but unfortunately i cant make it sorry mate :D

shows what gd mates u lot r havin a party n no1 turns up was plenty of milk in fridge n nappys for ya all t change t give me a break lol... cheers lads. ;)

shows what gd mates u lot r havin a party n no1 turns up was plenty of milk in fridge n nappys for ya all t change t give me a break lol... cheers lads. ;)

you keep them coz 1 things for sure i aint taking the blame on this yan marra your on your own lol ;) on a serious note congrats to the both of yas, had nephew last night good as gold unlike his older bro we had last year didnt cry he feking squarked for 12 hours none stop lol

Congratulations Steve that is wonderful news!

Top Bottom