Female Scaffs "fact-fiction"

Ezee scaffold have a female scaffolder. Ano Ezee is mainly Alistar but I was on the drink with her and got talking about her using tube and fitting as she had to have some experience to get her card. I was asking her about topping off/hempin, standing 21's and general stuff. She says she stays away from the 21's altogether and just does what she capable of topping off. Although Ive never worked with her but shes supposed to be a good grafter and i think shes now a supervisor. Alot off people though Ezee took her on for a media stunt as it was in the papers.

sorry to disagree hswt but i dont have any issues with lassie scaffolders
but and i have to re-iterate no higher training level than part 2(basic)the cards system would be totally discreditted if this was to happen;)

sorry to disagree hswt but i dont have any issues with lassie scaffolders
but and i have to re-iterate no higher training level than part 2(basic)the cards system would be totally discreditted if this was to happen;)

So you are saying girls can be basic but only men can be advanced? Just like it always has been then?

The only place for women in the scaffolding industry is in the office answering the phone or making tea. Possibly good lookers could be employed to massage any aches and strains that scaffolders may suffer.
Scaffolding is one of the few remaining male bastions. These have gradually been whittled down over the years with the introduction of votes for women, women allowed in pubs, women allowed to go to football matches etc.Let's keep scaffolding for men!!
You know that is the kind of comment that will set this country back 10 years.
There are female scaffolders in India, Malaysia, ect and I wish them all the best in the future.

Does that comment sound familiar HSWT?
YOU posted that a couple of months back, or one very similar to a comment by me when a girl wanted advice about training to be a scaffolder.
I made a statement about the physical side of the game in regards to females and was branded nothing short of a 'male chauvenest pig'. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Make your mind up!!!!

You know that is the kind of comment that will set this country back 10 years.
There are female scaffolders in India, Malaysia, ect and I wish them all the best in the future.

Does that comment sound familiar HSWT?
YOU posted that a couple of months back, or one very similar to a comment by me when a girl wanted advice about training to be a scaffolder.
I made a statement about the physical side of the game in regards to females and was branded nothing short of a 'male chauvenest pig'. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Make your mind up!!!!

Someone must have hacked my account a few months ago John.
If they let women into the game then what next? Poles and Lithuanians?;)

what happens when you ask her for a FANNY and she doesnt hear you properly your on a winner or the broo for sexual harrasment:eek:

How about standing with your legs akimbo on the ledgers in the summer when your tackle is hanging out of your shorts and she's below you passing you the gear up:eek:mind you she'd probally be an 18st dyke anyway,cant imagine a pretty feminine type being strong enough nor wanting to do our job:cry::laugh:

Theres a local firm over our way thats owned & run by a woman .she works as part of a 3 man gang daily & i've seen her driving a 24 tonner....i' ll make some inquirys about the companys name & post it when i find out

Was There Not A Woman Used To Be A Regular Poster On Here, She Had Here Own Company , Sounded Like She Knew Her Stuff As Well, Good On Her I Say.

Found out 2day its RS Cane out of farnbough -dad passed it onto his daughter & she runs it daily

Was There Not A Woman Used To Be A Regular Poster On Here, She Had Here Own Company , Sounded Like She Knew Her Stuff As Well, Good On Her I Say.

gb23 but not seen her on hear for a long time, had her own firm

2 or 3 sisters work for "doublequick " in fife, they have bigger guns than the lads, and a couple of lookers too if I remember right.

Top Bottom