Famous sites scaffolded

used to work on a fair few telly shows and often blagged our way into hospitality (ussually a bus with a canteen) most of the actors were real tits but met huggy bear from starsky and hutch he was a real sound bloke, real hip bill maynard from heartbeat real down to earth guy had a couple of bears with him and margi clarke she was a right laugh and fit back in the day.

saw margi two days ago in a cafe down lark lane liverpool,looked like worzel gummage and i sh+t you not she was priming and firing a rolled up ciggie,good to see that fame hasnt gone to her head;)

nothing to do with scaffolding but going back about 15 years the prince of wales him self came to our home town on the train and meet us all off the train and had a crk with most of us my bros first questions was ow marra which rugby team do you support, the next thing he done was when he had answerd and turn to the next child was mesure his ear using is thumb and index and then putting it to his the teacher gave a look for pure hatred of him ahahhaha

A good few years back I worked on Lorraine Chase's house, bird out of emmerdale, campari ads and wurzel gummage back in Leeds

Also worked on Dublin airport in 2008 as well as Lansdowne Road, The new National (Aviva) Stadium in Dublin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ5xN7_YqGw]Campari Commercial from 1976 - YouTube[/ame]

No scaffolding involved, they took on a the scaff contract from a firm called Descon which was labour supply only and went in at peanuts and got the job. THATS WHEN THEY WERE TOLD TO GET AN EX PAT oops no budget available lol, they advertised 2.5k pm & couldn't get any one then they finally took it up to 4k and got a guy called Ray Hammond who i was telling you about last week or so, needless to say Ray Hammond has been told by the client JGC TO LEAVE THE PROJECT. He put his foot in it immediately and didn't make any friends just enemies in the space of 4 weeks so he is off and CAPE will be looking again for fresh meat to take over. Accomodaton is in the camp and travelling to site is with the men on the bus to (how about that?) The Op Manager is needless to say an Indian and a proper lying curry stinkin c u n t. Another kid who will remane nameless or you can maybe guess? has banged in his CV TO JGC for scaff superintendent position (a Brit) the same kid married an egyptian bird some time ago and changed his name to Yousef AND HAS A BEARD DOWN TO HIS KNEES he has told the client the only way he will take the job is if he only works 6hrs a day in ramadan and the client calls him by his muslim nameYousef and not by his christian name (first initial B AND SECOND IS C. NEEDLESS TO SAY HE AINT GETTING THE JOB. FOR SOME REASON QATAR IS CHURNING UP SOME PROPER NUMPTIES EXCEPT FOR YOURS TRULY OF COURSE ha ha

No cant guess who it is. Travelling with the men on the bus....unbelievable

the tay rail bridge,hampden park,the armadillo in glasgow and the titan crane at the old john brown shipyard that was erected from the deck then pulled up by hydraulic chain blocks a wee bit different i didnt hang around as the blaster/painting firm reckoned it was to hang by the chains and as i was to sign the tags the fact they would probably leave tonnes of grit on the cant meant i was out of there get some other dummy to sign it ;)

Top Bottom